Everybody got some great rest last night, and Sam had another big day with lots of people coming to love on him.
Some fun facts about Sam:
- He remains the biggest kid in the nursery after losing 4 oz yesterday.
- He can hold his head up. For a while.
- He has a swirly cowlick front & center on his forehead.
- He has a very manly scar on his cheek, which makes him look tough.
- He wears size 1 diapers. The newborn diapers at home will have to go elsewhere.
- He likes to eat. Seriously, he really likes to eat.
- He has big hands & feet. How bout them Dawgs?
Tomorrow: homecoming, Dad’s birthday, “The Office” season finale. Look out blog-world.