It’s been a while since we posted an update on the Prague support front. We are glad to report that the news is good: the Hunts are at 92% of our needed monthly support!
A lot of good things have happened to bring this about, including our faithful home church more than doubling their already-generous support to help get us out the door. We also have several church meetings & speaking opportunities in October, and are praying that God will use these to bring in much of our remaining need.
We are planning (planning, not just hoping!) on a January departure for Prague. But we can’t buy plane tickets or make final commitments until 100% of our support is in. We would like to buy our plane tickets in November to get a good deal.
SO… please pray with us!
- Pray for our 3 mission conferences and 2 church meetings in October, that all of them would result in churches and individuals joining our support team.
- Pray that our remaining individual “asks” will also result in new supporters.
- Pray specifically that we’ll be at 100% before Thanksgiving.
- Pray for us as we start to work on transition details, which are really overwhelming.
- Join us in praising God that this is really happening. We haven’t always believed it would. But he is faithful!