Just some interesting things we’ve noticed/acquired in the last two weeks.
- I picked up this salad dressing at the store the other day. No idea what kind it is: Ranch? Caesar? Creamy Italian? Tartar sauce?
- All the kids wear thick tights under their clothes to stay warm. These are Foard’s from H&M. Sam has some with dinosaurs on them.
- This skeleton key is one of three we use to access the Davises’ place. Who knew those were around anymore? Very cool.
- We took the boys to the doctor on Friday and they prescribed this herbal stuff for his cough. When I took the prescription to the pharmacy, they just wrote the dosage on the box– no name, no expiration date, nothing official.
- Yogurt-covered rice cake thingys that the kids love!
- My first grocery purchase: organic lemons. You know I’m out of sorts– Old Melissa would never purposely buy organic lemons. I’m too cheap.
- Milk comes in small bottles and you stock up on several of them at a time
- My first potraviny (small grocery store) purchase: rosehip jelly. I wasn’t paying attention and thought it was strawberry, but it works just fine for pb&j’s!
- Cheese lollipop– another kids’ snack favorite.